UPDATE 9/17: I have reserved a table for 12. They said we can BYOB no corkage, but they only have paper cups... so if you are a purist, you should bring your own stemware...
I've been looking for a close place that has good food, healthy food and moderately priced. And have FREE wifi. This place fills the bill. Several months ago, I poked my nose up to the glass as they were closed that day and it looked interesting. So, the menu has lots of healthy food choices and looking at the menu below, they have some moderately priced dining options. So, please check out this restaurant with me!
- Antonio Medina, former Wolfgang Puck chef, sources fresh ingredients from local farmers markets.
- Try entrees such as their famous Ecuadorian Pulled Pork Sandwich or Organic Turkey Burger.
- Gastronomico is the storefront location of the Gastrobus food truck.
Please pay for whatever you order. While they do accept credit cards, please bring cash to pay your share of the bill to make it easier when paying. This is not a family style dinner but as we often do, we often share tastes of other members dishes... totally optional of course.
Optional: Those with an insatiable sweet tooth, might want to wander over to Nancy Silverton's sisters Gelato Bar for some OMFG delicious gelatos or coffees.
Organic Turkey Burger w/avocado, bacon & balsamic onions ($10.50) Photo by Cakes A on Yelp Ecuadorian pulled pork sandwich with pickled red onions, cilantro and garlic aioli. Photo by Richard Y on Yelp GASTRONOMICO
- Brown Rice & Kale w/seeds, raisins & sesame dressing $5
- Garlicky Kale w/ lemon & chili $5
- Peaches & arugula w/ cherry vinaigrette $5
- Corn & cherry tomato w/ cilantro dressing $5
- Crispy Yukon Golds w/garlic aioli & dill $4
- Corn flapjacks w/ homemade farmers cheese & scallions $5
- Organic Beets w/ citrus vinaigrette $4
- Roasted ½ free-range chicken $12
w/sweet tomatoes, Ciabatta & basil salad
- Spicy Sausage Sandwich $7.50
w/Braised kale, fried egg & aioli
- Fish of the day (Antonio’s pick of the day) Market price
- Organic turkey burger $10.50
w/avocado, bacon, balsamic onions, sprouts & remoulade
- Fried Chicken & Spinach Salad $9
w/Chickpeas, olives, farm fresh egg, lemon & dill dressing
- Ecuadorian pulled pork sandwich $7.50
w/pickled red onions, cilantro & garlic aioli
- Farm Egg Omelette $7.50
w/market vegetables, herbs & cheese
- Banana & chocolate upside-down cake $4.50
- Ricotta donut holes w/meyer lemon curd $4
- Bread Pudding w/ maltedcream $4.50
- Homemade cookie $1.75
- Vanilla Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich $5