addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

L.A. Foodies Message Board L.A. Foodies+ Discussion Forum › Wine Tasting and Appreciation Workshop 101 Starting Up Again

Wine Tasting and Appreciation Workshop 101 Starting Up Again

Darrell
Durrrell
Group Organizer
Springfield, VT
Post #: 5,265
I popped into K&L Wine the other day and chatted with Keith and Mari and we are considering starting up another series of our popular Wine 101 again.

These sessions are a fabulous deal at about $10 per class which are about a 2 hour session! I guarantee you will learn a LOT from this workshop series! The class size is limited to about 16 people each week. I forgot how many weeks the workshop was...

If you want to participate in this workshop, please let me know by posting here. We need at least 20 people showing interest, otherwise it might not happen.