addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

L.A. Foodies Message Board L.A. Foodies+ Discussion Forum › New Event: Joyous June Tea - Ladies Only

New Event: Joyous June Tea - Ladies Only

A former member
Announcing a new event for L.A. Foodies+!

What: Joyous June Tea - Ladies Only

When: Saturday, June 23, 2:45 PM

Event fee: USD50.00 per person

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Event Description: Afternoon Tea at Hotel Bel Air

From their website:

Tea at Hotel Bel-Air is an institution in itself and is served in the beautiful Restaurant or on The Terrace overlooking Swan Lake. A selection of five varieties of tea, finely cut sandwiches, delicate pastries and freshly baked scones with strawberry preserves and Devonshire cream combine to make for an unforgettable afternoon.

Note: I will need a $50 deposit to confirm you (this includes tip and tax). You can send it to me via paypal - oriolespoz@yahoo.com (NO ATM/CREDIT/DEBIT cards accepted) or e-mail me for my address and pay by check. The deposit will pay for the tea, so no messiness about bringing cash, though have a few $ just in case you want something from the gift shop or to tip the valet. If you want champagne, please send $60 instead and e-mail me to confirm.

All deposits must be received to be confirmed. You will have to cancel by 06/18/07 to receive your deposit back. If you do not cancel by 06/18/07, you will forfeit your deposit.

This place has such a nice atmosphere, and beautiful pond/gardens, you may want to arrive a bit early to walk around and enjoy the atmosphere.

Oh, and if you have a June or July birthday, please let me know!!!

We will be joining women from several other groups with similar goals.

Thanks and enjoy, Rachel

If you need to e-mail me, please contact me (Rachel "Leah") - http://diningout.meet...­.

Learn more here:
http://diningout.meet...­