addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

L.A. Foodies Message Board Newsletter Archives › LA Foodies and Asian Foodies Newsletter 9-30

LA Foodies and Asian Foodies Newsletter 9-30

Darrell
Durrrell
Group Organizer
Springfield, VT
Hello Foodies!

Restaurant.com 90% OFF TODAY ONLY - They don't give 90% off very often, so if you've been planning some events using these discount coupons, buy them today.

Groupon Recommendations - Groupon wants our restaurant recommendations! If you have restaurants that we should recommend so that hopefully we can get Groupon discounts, please provide me the below info and I'll pass it onto Groupon. They want Asian/Sushi, Steakhouse/Upscale, Laser Hair Removal, Massage, Nail Salons, Zoo/Museum, Alcohol Events (Beerfests, wine tastings, etc. Deadline to submit venues is Friday, noon. AO's, EO's and Members are welcome to send me some venues they'd like to get Groupon discounts from. I've already got about 30 venues, but I'd like to give them 40 or more. If you have more than a couple to recommend, please go to the Files section and download the Groupon worksheet to fill out.

Business Name | Phone Number | Address | Website | Review Link | Why?

Super King Markets - On 10/6 Filet Mignon $3.99/lb. Unfortunately, you'll have to trim it yourself.

Restaurant.com has IMPROVED their deal including some great new restaurants including Pink Taco, Pizza Rustica, Tokyo Shabu Shabu, the Bungalow, Lola's Peruvian, Happy Sheep Shabu & Grill, Da Vinci, Phong Dinh (home of exotic proteins), Philippe and many more outstanding restaurants. Also, many of the discounts are for much larger amounts than the prepaid vouchers. Plus right now, you get 90% off the certs i.e. $100 discount for $40 -90%=$4.00. EO's

Frugal Foodies - Post your groupons/vouchers on our forum that you wish to sell, buy or share. CLICK HERE

Upcoming Events - Check out our LA Foodies Calendar HERE­ and our Asian Foodies Calendar HERE­

Daily Deals
Restaurant.com­ - Today Only. 90% OFF Promo Discount Code = WOW
LivingSocial.com­ Thai Massage
Dealpop.com­ - Tango lessons, S.M.
Groupon.com­ - Pasadena Tapas, Soap.com
BloomSpot.com­ - Fitness Studio
Tippr.com­ - Spa & Tanning Salon
SocialBuy.com­ - Kung Fu Classes
AtCost.com­
BlackBoardEats.com­ -
Greatworkperks.com­
Goldstar­