Dear Forex Newbies
**** Due to limited places (I have booked a table) and since this is a free event, please RSVP if you intend to attend by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to RSVP'ing on here.
Free drinks and canapes kindly sponsored by ETX Capital (http://www.etxpartners.com/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_45b_11) at this event (222 Bar at the Landmark Hotel) during the 1st hour!
Looking forward to meeting you all tonight!
Following our previous successful meetups, this one is about meeting traders of various levels and exchanging useful hints, tips, trading ideas and trading strategies! It is being hosted in an informal environment (The 222 Bar at the Landmark Hotel in London) - so people can mingle and speak to each other and exchange trading ideas and trading knowledge.
My personal trading target is £60,000 - £70,000 per annum trading income using my short-term trading accounts/strategies and £400,000 to £500,000 (compounded growth to buy a property or another asset) using my long-term trading accounts/strategies.
Suggested topics for discussion:
• How to trade in the evenings/part-time but make "full-time income"? What strategies, profit ratios, time-frames, trading account sizing is/are required to earn £60,000 (approx) from trading Forex part-time?
• What are the habits of a profitable, full-time trader?
• What software do they use?
• What brokers do they use?
• What are their strategies?
• What currencies do they trade?
• How do they find their trades?
• What time frames do they use?
• How much money do you need to deposit in a trading account in order to earn a living and pay your bills?
• What are the expected monthly returns?
• How do they make money in sideways markets i.e. 80% of the time?
• Which indicators do they use?
• Rather than try to "beat" the big banks, how do they join them early on when a new trend is about to develop?
Do not worry if you are a complete novice with no Forex experience whatsoever. We are all here to learn from each other.
This is a FREE meetup group. However, if you wish to attend, please RSVP and drop me an email at: email@example.com if you intend to come so that I can book your place.
I look forward to seeing you all on 1st September 2014!