Yup, you read that right. Here’s your chance to photograph your canine companion in a studio setting. So, bring your camera, your dog and let’s capture some magical moments of man’s best friend!
A few rules to ensure a fun and safe setting:
1. Please bring your dog on a leash when you arrive. We realize dogs love to socialize, but depending on the number of dogs, you many need to leave your dog in the car until it’s your turn to shoot. Please be prepared.
2. Bring fun toys or treats that entice and encourage your dog to smile!
3. If you’d like to photograph more than one dog, please bring a friend to help you.
4. Feel free to include props that will add a unique touch to your dog portrait.
5. Please be prepared to clean up after your dog…if you know what I mean.
6. We want everyone to have fun and get some awesome images! But depending on the number of participants, we may have to limit your studio time to about 10 minutes.
7. We don’t want anyone to get hurt. Your dog must be friendly around other dogs. Any sign of aggression and you will have to escort your dog out of the studio.
Sign up soon! We are limiting the event to 15 photographers/dogs.