What we’re about
Have you had a spiritual experience? Meet other people who have had experiences like you. Discuss out-of-body adventures, dreams, déjà vu, near-death experiences, seeing an inner light, hearing an inner sound, or having a sense that you have lived before.
Find out what these experiences can mean. Discover techniques to help you explore your inner worlds. Sponsored by Eckankar, the Path of Spiritual Freedom.
This group is sponsored by members of Eckankar as a community service. Eckankar is an ancient spiritual teaching that helps people to make spiritual experiences an everyday reality in their life.
If you would like to explore Eckankar further, here are some options:
1. Visit Eckankar’s official Youtube channel to see videos by Harold Klemp, the spiritual leader of Eckankar. www.youtube.com/user/EckankarOfficialSite
2. Visit www.hearhu.org to listen to the HU, a love song to God. Instructions on how to do a HU spiritual exercise are listed here. Regardless of your beliefs or religion, singing HU with a feeling of love can open your heart to God and bring what’s right for you: inner peace; a wave of gratitude; a freeing spiritual perspective; or divine love through the Light and Sound of God.
3. Watch Harold Klemp speaking at major Eckankar seminars on TV on the 2nd and 4th Sundays, 8:30 p.m., on Access Fort Wayne channels 57 or 27.
4. Visit www.eckankar.org the official website of Eckankar for information, books, (some are free to download), videos and daily spiritual exercises and quotes.
5. Visit www.ECK-indiana.org from time to time to look for additional Indiana Eckankar events or call the local area contact listed there if you have a question.
The opinions expressed in this site are those of the writers and not necessarily those of the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master, Sri Harold Klemp.
Copyright © 2023 ECKANKAR. All rights reserved. The terms ECKANKAR, ECK, EK, MAHANTA, SOUL TRAVEL, and VAIRAGI, among others, are trademarks of ECKANKAR, P.O. Box 2000, Chanhassen,, MN., 55317, U.S.A.