We are now meeting in Legacy Studios NEW HOME!! It's only two doors north (back to your left as you look at the door).
Come join us for a social evening. The purpose is to share ideas and grow.
The club now its own web site. http://catshotdesigns.com/ You can also find information on the Facebook page, “The Photo Club at Legacy Studios” it’s a private group so you have to join.
UMMM, get out and smell the flowers! This monthly subject is "Flowers/Spring". This is for pictures that you have taken since the LAST meeting or month. Also included is the Showoff category, open to any subject taken at any time ****THIS IS NEW*** YOU ARE NO LONGER RESTRICTED TO LAST YEAR FOR OPEN CATEGORY.
Monthly meetings will also include a short talk/speaker about topics of interest (about 20 minutes). Our goal is to focus on topics of interest to our photography community, so, bring your ideas with you!
If you can bring along a SMALL appetizer to share - NOT required! Drinks are provided.
Guidelines for entry:
* Image size: 11"x14" up to 16"x20"
* The photo(s) need to be mounted on matte board, card board or foam core (needs to be able to stand up/lean and not bend)
* Please name or title your photo(s) - a note on the front
* On the back of the photo(s), please list your camera equipment type and settings for the print(s)
* The photo(s) must be emailed to Legacy Studios [masked] /* */ ¬ BEFORE the monthly meeting so that it can be published in the monthly newsletter (be sure to include equipment type and settings in the email)
* You must be present at the meeting in order to enter the contest (for discussion purposes should you win)
If you have questions, please let me know. And, please go "Like" Legacy Studios Texas on Facebook and join the group
"Bluebonnet Trails" link: www.visitennis.org/bluebonnet.htm
Also, down I-35W near Itasca there are GIANT sunflowers. I don't know if they are blooming yet, as of 4-18-2014.