The new buzz word around town is mobile app. In 2010 mobile applications brought in $2.2 billion. That’s right…billion! Up 160 percent from 2009. The mobile app industry is exploding right before our eyes. It’s no longer a question of whether your business should have a mobile app or not. If you don’t have one you are leaving money on the table.
Join EFactor to learn directly from the mobile app industry’s successful CEO’s , the latest mobile app trends, how to enter mobile app industry, and how to create an app for your business. Whether you are a business owners or a developer, you will get the chance to meet potential partners to help get your idea off the ground!
Space is limited so don’t delay.
Join our panel of experts to discuss:
* What are the very first steps to creating a mobile app?
* How to evaluate if your idea has a great business potential?
* How to find the right developers, or business partners?
* How to market your app?
* Networking hour will be held at the beginning and end of the event
* Food & drinks will be served
* Tickets are $15 online, or $ 20 at the door. Hurry and save $5!
Registration & information (http://www.efactor.com/hackathonsf)
***Students get 25% discount through EFactor EDU, where students can find international internships and build their startup!
Go to Attendee List