What we’re about
Frankfurt can be lonely place. It can be even more isolated if you are single, a bit older or if you are new in the city and do not have any friends or social network in the city.
We want to bring together like minded people of culture who prefer to socialise at fun (and at times unusual) events, ideally in relatively quiet locations including bars, restaurants and parks where people can meet each other and establish connections and friendships beyond mere acquaintances.
Our meetups are carefully organised to ensure we are small enough in number so that we remember most names and exchange numbers with many by the end of it. We will also try and maintain a reasonable balance between women and men at our events. We will strive to offer a comforting and warm group which is international in outlook with a high degree of sensitivity and warmth.
You may be single, attached, married, separated or a grand dad! (this is not a group exclusively for singles either and couples are very welcome!) Please be open to new friendships and experiences. We could go to bars, restaurants, cruises, trips, concerts, sports events, holidays, dances and parties, yoga etc. and so the meetups will be diverse.
This club will be about friendships and connections but above all having fun together with friends.
Upcoming events (1)See all
- Meet, Mix & Mingle with new friends! (20-45/Ice Breakers/First 10 FREE Drink)Old Fritz Frankfurt, Frankfurt am Main, HE
Join us for a wonderful evening where you can meet like-minded ladies and gents, make new friends and have a great time while enjoying some fun ice breaker!
- Our ice breaker session will begin at 7.45 so please be on time. This session is intended to ease you into a fun evening of meeting new friends without the awkwardness and anxiety!
Special Offer - Bring one lady friend for free with any ticket purchase! Please note - Ticket holder and the free entry lady friend should come together else it is not valid.
First 10 attendees to arrive at the meetup will get a complimentary welcome drink! CLAUDIA, your lovely host will welcome you warmly into the group and will also help you with introductions!
Click below to book your ticket online today and save money! -
**Kindly note that you can pay via Paypal, Credit Card or Debit Card. To purchase via debit/credit card please click on 'Place Order' and you will be shown payment options.
Early bird ticket - € 5 each
Regular ticket - € 10 each
Cash at the meetup - If you have not purchased your ticket in advance then you can pay € 15 per person in cash on the day of the meetup to CLAUDIA
- Why should you attend our meetups?
- We have hosted meetups in over 30 cities world over for the last 10 years with over 50 meetups a month where 1000s of social connections, friendships and relationships have been created. We understand our member needs.
- We tend to have space earmarked for our groups so you get a comfortable and safe environment
- You will generally find a good gender balance (though not perfect) at all our events.
- We charge a minimal event cost for a couple of reasons. Our host has to be compensated for their time and work. Further safety is our priority. When we sell tickets we get a record of people attending through online payments. It provides for better behaviour and accountability. We also believe free events equal no commitment and poor behaviour. People RSVP and then don't attend. Our tickets help us improve safety, better estimate numbers, better gender mix and promote more responsible behaviour.
- Many Free events also tend to only serve the needs of organisers (and their close friends) who then use them to market their products or services or in some cases give them easy access to members of the opposite gender. We have never really seen organisers of free events do them for altruistic reasons. At most times they tend to have an undisclosed but dubious reason to do them. We don't! We only organise our events to help members and overall cover our costs.
(We are using Google translate for speed and so excuse any errors please)
Begleiten Sie uns auf einen wunderbaren Abend, an dem Sie gleichgesinnte Damen und Herren treffen, neue Freunde finden und eine tolle Zeit haben können!
- Unsere Eisbrecher-Sitzung beginnt um 7.45 Uhr. Seien Sie also bitte pünktlich. Diese Sitzung soll Ihnen den Einstieg in einen unterhaltsamen Abend erleichtern, an dem Sie neue Freunde ohne Peinlichkeit und Angst kennenlernen können!
Die ersten 10 Teilnehmer, die zum Meetup kommen, erhalten ein kostenloses Begrüßungsgetränk! CLAUDIA, Ihre nette Gastgeberin, heißt Sie herzlich in der Gruppe willkommen und hilft Ihnen auch bei der Vorstellung!
Klicken Sie unten, um Ihr Ticket noch heute online zu buchen und Geld zu sparen! -
**Bitte beachten Sie, dass Sie per Paypal, Kreditkarte oder Debitkarte bezahlen können. Um per Debit-/Kreditkarte zu kaufen, klicken Sie bitte auf „Bestellung aufgeben“ und Ihnen werden die Zahlungsoptionen angezeigt.
Frühbucherticket - 5 € pro Stück
Reguläres Ticket - je 10 €
Bargeld beim Treffen - Wenn Sie Ihr Ticket nicht im Voraus gekauft haben, können Sie am Tag des Treffens 15 € pro Person in bar bei CLAUDIA bezahlen.
- CLAUDIA is hosting the event.
- Please be aware that over 85% of attendees are attending for the first time and over 95% of attendees come alone. You will not be alone. CLAUDIA will welcome you and help you get comfortable.
- We have 2 meetup groups in Frankfurt with over 6,500 members.
- The age group 20/45 is an indicative guideline. You are welcome to attend if you are a few years either side of the guideline.
- We are not a dating group. Our events are not organised to manage your dating life. Our group is created to help ladies and gents meet other like minded ladies and gents and to make new friends. Please do not attend our event if a perfect gender balance is important for your enjoyment of our meet-up. Keep an open mind and join us to make new friends.
You can contact CLAUDIA through her meetup profile or Dan on whatsapp on +447715705005 with any questions.