addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Frederick Web Technology Group Message Board Job Postings › Comp Sci Programming College Graduate Looking to work for free as Intern

Comp Sci Programming College Graduate Looking to work for free as Intern

Stephen
user 5827599
Frederick, MD
Post #: 3
A friend of mine moved back to the Frederick area recently and is looking to get established in the area. He is 22 and holds a B.S. in Game & Simulation Programming. He has done some work for me with Word Press but I don't have a whole lot of need for help right now. He is willing to work for free as an intern to gain more experience. If you are interested you can email me and I will forward you his contact information. You can also call me at this phone number:
240-415-1865 (home)
Stephen