addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Mid MD RPG, Pathfinder, and Dungeons and Dragons Consortium Message Board › 1d4Con proposed PFS schedule and call for GMs

1d4Con proposed PFS schedule and call for GMs

A former member
Pathfinders,
In the 1d4Con Meetup event I posted a tentative PFS schedule. Please take a look. It includes the first two levels of the Ruins of Bonekeep KILLER DUNGEON, which normally can only be run at conventions with 50+ tables of PFS, but we've received permission to run them at 1d4Con as part of the Games of Charity fundraiser. If you want to play (they're both tier 3-7) bring your A-game - if you live, the rewards are more than a normal 3-7 amount!
GM volunteers, please send me an e-mail with the games and slots you're interested in. If you'd like to GM certain scenarios but want me to juggle the schedule a little, let me know and I'll see what, if anything, I can do about it.  GMs will receive a special boon chronicle unlocking a normally restricted race, and the convention staff will give you a $10 refund of your convention badge if you GM three or more slots.
Even if you aren't ready to GM, hopefully the proposed schedule will convince you to come on out to Winchester for a fun weekend of gaming!
Thanks,
Dan