Get Motivated… Free Health Screenings… Learn How to Be Healthy and Fit to Enjoy a Better Life!
BMC has partnered with Channel 7, Boston’s NBC affiliate, and CW56 for the 2013 Health and Fitness Expo, a free-to-the-public community health event at the Hynes Convention Center on June 22-23. The event attracts more than 60,000 people from the Greater Boston region.
The Health and Fitness Expo offers fun activities and lots of information on products and services that relate to healthy living.
Choose what you want to participate in:
- Free health screenings
- Check your body mass index/BMI
- Take a heart risk test
- Free fitness exercises including yoga, Zumba and a jump rope clinic
- Cooking demonstrations
- Celebrity appearances – N.E. Patriots: Jerod Mayo and Vince Wilfork, Channel 7 team, Biggest Loser Winners
- Talks given by BMC doctors
- Receive a variety of wellness tips
Don't miss this opportunity to learn about health and wellness while having FUN with your friends and family! You can also meet and interact with on-air personalities from Channel 7 / CW56's team of reporters and weather experts.
For a complete schedule of events, exhibits, speakers and celebrity appearances, please visit the official Health & Fitness Expo website: bostonhealthexpo.com.