569 Spadina, Toronto, ON
NEW 8-Week Course: Mind, Body, and Meditation
Starts: Tuesday, May 30th, 2017 from 7-8 pm in Room 215. (See our other Meetups for other start dates).
Ends: Tuesday, July 25th . No class on Tuesday, June 27th.
Limited space so please RSVP. All classes are free of charge, donations are always welcome, but not required.
Brief Course Description:
For more information please visit our website at http://innermeditation.azurewebsites.net
Every class is approximately 20-30 mins of discussion and 20-30 mins of meditation. This is an intro course, we do also offer this course on Sundays at 10am in Room 215 if you cannot make the Tuesday classes.
Below is a general course outline for the 9-weeks:
Unit 1: The Body and Energy
2. Breath and Prana
3. Energy Flow and Physical Tension
Unit 2: The Mind and Energy
4. The Power of Imagination and Visualisation
5. Psychological States of Consciousness
6. Energy, States, and Vibration
Unit 3: Developing Your Energetic Potential
7. Sound and Meditation
8. The Seven Magnetic Centres
9. Candle Meditation Practice (40 minute meditation practice)
Location: The Multi-Faith Centre
569 Spadina Avenue Toronto, ON M5S 2J7
1. Go to the Spadina Subway Station on the Bloor-Danforth Line (now called Line 2)
2. Board a streetcar inside the station (please be aware of the new Proof-of-Payment requirements).
3. Disembark at Willcocks Street, cross to the east side of Spadina Avenue, and walk south to #569.
1. Street Parking on Russell Street, Huron Street, and Spadina Avenue. 3 hour limit, metered parking.
2. All-day underground parking at 215 Huron Street (on the west side), between Russell Street and College Street West. $20/day.
Below is what the room looks like: