Part 1 – Back to Basics: Help-Yourself Muscle Testing
Dr. Ken Andrews, a retired medic, brings his own informal and humorous style to the investigation of foods – do they really suit us or not?
Most of us have experienced eating or taking “something” that was supposedly good for us only to find out it was not.
“I tried that and it didn’t do anything?”… but, of course, one “thing” does not suit everyone!
In this two-part series, Ken Andrews will be presenting an audience participation talk about the basics of food testing that can help in many ways, and with all age groups.
The success of the talk is reliant on people bringing their own “stuff” to test.
Are your foods, supplements, natural remedies, etc., “good for you” ? A simple muscle test this evening will tell you everything!
In preparation, please…
1) Take a small sample from each of your daily meals – about the size of a cigarette butt – and put it in Clingfilm or similar;
2) Twist the top to make it airtight;
3) Label it so you know what it is;
4) Place it in a small container in the freezer;
5) On the day of the talk, take it out of freezer in the morning and bring it with you to test whether it actually suits you;
6) Bring any supplements, too, to test in a similar way;
7) Remember to bring pen and pad to make notes about the test!
£3.00p on the door [refreshments included]