We greatly appreciate Sponsors who help defray food and room costs. It is our pleasure to give back in recognition and visibility before, during and after the Meetups.
We have TWO LEVELS of Sponsorship. Each level is recognized in our Sponsorship Program (see Sponsorship Recognitions, below).
1. EVENT SPONSOR: EVENT Sponsor hosts the Meetup onsite, and has a 15-minute speaking slot. Please note these minimum requirements:
— provide food and beverages of your choice for 75 - 100 attendees
— hold a minimum of 80 people (with chairs)
— provide a projector & large screen
— Internet, Wi-Fi
— 2 - 4 tables
— be relatively close to public transportation.
If YOU can be an EVENT Sponsor, please contact Charlotte.Monte@kachingle.
2. PREMIUM $250 and Up SPONSORSHIP. Helps defray costs of room rental, food & beverages to keep these Meetups free.
SPONSORSHIP RECOGNITIONS. For either of these Sponsorships, we provide:
1. Mention and visibility on the Freemium Meetup Group's Event Page;
2. Logo and company name displayed onscreen during networking and mixing part of the evening;
3. Specific mention by Cynthia Typaldos at the start of the Meetup;
4. Option to display a company poster during the event;
5. Permanent mention on our Past Sponsors Page;
6. FOR PREMIUM SPONSORS ADDITIONALLY: 3- to 5-minute Infomercial about you & your business at the start of the Meetup.
If you are interested in being a Freemium SF Bay Area Sponsor, please contact Charlotte Monte at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|Call for Sponsors||September 17, 2013 12:12 PM||Angela H.|
|Call for Meetup Organizers and Helpers||September 17, 2013 12:18 PM||Angela H.|
|Call for Speakers||October 9, 2013 11:26 PM||Angela H.|
|02-13-13 Dell, PwC, and NewsIt||March 21, 2013 12:57 PM||Charlotte M.|
|03-14-13 Strava, Medrio and IVP||March 21, 2013 12:56 PM||Charlotte M.|
|01.10.13 cleverbridge, Atlassian||January 15, 2013 10:14 AM||Charlotte M.|
|12.13.12 SugarSync, Dell, M. Stiving @ PayPal||January 3, 2013 3:50 PM||Charlotte M.|
|11.08.12 Osborn|McDerby, Oha.na and 16Ventures||January 3, 2013 3:47 PM||Charlotte M.|
|10.11.12 Couchbase and Mozilla||January 3, 2013 3:46 PM||Charlotte M.|
|09.13.12 Prezi, Rembrandt, and Answers.Com||January 3, 2013 3:46 PM||Charlotte M.|
|08.09.12 YouSendIt and Citrix|Podio||January 3, 2013 3:45 PM||Charlotte M.|
|07.12.12 SurveyMonkey, Lee Amon, Chris Weltzien||January 3, 2013 3:45 PM||Charlotte M.|