addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Peninsula French Movies & More Message Board › Peninsula French Movies & More Meetup: French Cinema Classics Series at PFA

Peninsula French Movies & More Meetup: French Cinema Classics Series at PFA starts tonight!

A former member
Sorry for the short notice, but I wanted to call your attention to this program at the Pacific Film Archive, in Berkeley, starting tonight and into December.

The PFA is presenting a program called "French Cinema Classics, 1928-1960," starting tonight, Sept. 14. Nearly all of the great classics of French film, prior to the New Wave, will be presented, including: The Rules of the Game (1939), The Children of Paradise (1945), A nous la liberté (1931), The Fanny Trilogy (1931-1936), The Earrings of Madame de... (1953), Beauty and the Beast (1946), and many, many others.

Because of the limited attendance at events beyond the immediate mid-Peninsula area, I'm not sure I'll host any of these as events, but I wanted to let you know that this program is happening. If anyone would like to volunteer to host a program, just drop me an email, and I'll set you up.

Check out the PFA's event page for details on this important retrospective!