addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

French Southwest of Boston Message Board Discussion Forum › Metrowest French Meetup Info

Metrowest French Meetup Info

Tara
user 6571667
Needham, MA
A few items to share:

1 - Please keep your RSVPs up-to-date! Last night only 5 of the 11 who said yes showed up. It's helpful for planning purposes to know how many are coming even if you cancel a few hours before.

2 - I posted a Poll about an anniversary dinner in December. If the idea appeals to you, please visit the poll and vote on a restaurant.

3 - I posted a flier to the File section with information about hosting a student during the school year. Check it out if you might be interested.

4 - I posted information about a French program for children on the Message Board. If you want your children to have great French exposure before middle school, check out this information.

Mercie,

Tara