Bonjour! This Saturday’s program for French in Action is: chapter 6 "portraits"
we will be introducing and covering descriptions of people, as well as inventing our own characters!
• Beginning French (10am-12pm)
• Chapters 1-5 REVIEW, intro to chap. 6: Portraits 1
Google drive documents are here: http://bit.ly/2aASs4N
(textbook chapter, workbook, audio)Textbook on amazon is Here: http://amzn.to/2evG82U
Textbook we are using now is FRENCH IN ACTION (any edition). I have pdf copies of other materials.
Reminder - be sure to go over videos online before class.
The order of things should be:
• watch video online by yourself = the location is here <http://www.learner.org/resources/series83.html>]]>
• review lab book exercises (on google drive)
• read textbook
• be prepared to answer questions at the end of each chapter (mise en oeuvre)