addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Singapore French and Spanish Group Message Board › Do you want to learn French in Singapore?

Do you want to learn French in Singapore?

Amelie
user 25690462
Singapore, SG
Post #: 1
Bonjour,

Do you want to learn French in Singapore ?
Join our meetup's group :http://www.meetup.com...­

And register for the next session !

A bientôt
Amélie
A former member
Post #: 4
Hi Amelie,

Good day. I am a Singaporean, am a member here too. I happen to see your message here and like to reply that yes, I am interested to learn the French language but when I go clicked the link, it says doesn't exist?
May I know more information please? Thank you.

Regards,
Avorie

Amelie
user 25690462
Singapore, SG
Post #: 10
Hi Avorie.

Sorry about that, i don't know what's happened.
You can visit my website for more informations : frenchstudio.sg

A bientôt
Amélie
A former member
Post #: 1
C'est cool! I'm interested as well.
Amelie
user 25690462
Singapore, SG
Post #: 20
Hello Everybody !

We are opening many group class in July and August.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested in.

Cheers
Amélie