Needs a location
I moved to Fribourg a couple of months ago. I'm a Yoga Teacher from the UK and I've just started my business The Pop-up Yoga Company doing regular weekly classes, workshops and yoga events.
To celebrate the 'official' launch, all classes in Fribourg will be completely FREE during the opening week (7-13 January).
I thought it would be a nice way to meet one another and a good way to start 2019 while we're all trying to be more healthy aha.
- Join for as many sessions as you like
- No commitment/card details required
- Morning, mid-day, evening and weekend classes
- Various styles: Hatha, Vinyasa, Gentle Flow, Yin and Restorative
- Various locations: Cafe Belvedere, Ancienne Gare and Maison d’Ammann
- Mats and props provided
- Classes taught in English
There's a Facebook event too: www.facebook.com/events/[masked]
Spaces for each class are limited to about 10 people and a few classes are almost full so please try to book in advance through Momoyoga.
Feel free to share this with your friends too. The more the merrier. :)