Happy New Year Friendly Austin!
Greetings and salutations. How is everyone? Hope all is well.
It's rollerskating time AGAIN (yay)! @ Playland Skate Center, centrally located just around the corner from Research Blvd and Burnet.
• Admission is $8.00 and includes skate rentals.
• You are more than welcome to bring your own skates or roller blades.
• Roller blade rentals are an additional $3.00.
• 7:30 - 10:30 PM
• All skill levels are welcome
• This is a regular monthly Meetup
Playland Skate Center ( http://playlandskatecenter.net/ ) offers the finest in skating entertainment in north Austin with an impressive light show and a state of the art sound system. At 27,500 square feet, it is Austin's largest skating facility. There is a small practice area in the back completely separate from everything else for the less experienced skaters.
No need to RSVP "no" unless changing from a previous "yes.