addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Friendly Vegetarians & Vegans - KW Message Board › Taste of Nature Bars special promotion!

Taste of Nature Bars special promotion!

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi Everyone,

I'm a grad student in the area and I also sell vegan, gluten-free, organic Taste of Nature bars at as a part-time job (at prices much better than in the stores).

7 bars for $10 or a box of 16 bars for only $20 (incl. tax)
(10 flavours to choose from; flavours can be mixed in the box).

If you'd like to purchase any, please contact me to arrange delivery: <naturebars@yahoo.ca>

You can learn more about the bars here: http://www.tasteofnat...­

3 flavours have no peanuts (Apple-Cinnamon, Almond and Pomegranate) and one flavour has no nuts (the Go Ontario, which is also sourced locally). (All were processed in a facility that processes nuts)

Thanks,
Paula