What we're about
Welcome to Friends & Social!
We are the largest, the friendliest, the most active with the most events and the most welcoming LGBTQ+ social group in the DFW area!
This group strives to offer frequent and varied opportunities for all those singles and couples out there in the LGBTQ+ community to meet and socialize with one another.
Remember, this is a social group, NOT a dating/hookup site. There are plenty of those out there!
<<< For a much better, highly complementary and more involved experience, please join our real-time communication platform at https://band.us/@dallasgblfs. Many other events and activities take place there exclusively. Additionally, we create chatrooms for all events (with few exceptions) for easier communication before, during and after an event in REAL-TIME! >>>
At Friends & Social everyone is welcome as long as:
- You are 21+ (18+ to join events with no alcohol involved).
- You are friendly and open minded.
- You welcome and embrace diversity.
- You genuinely want and plan to get involved and participate in the events & activities of the group.
So don’t be shy, join in! Attend our events, meet great people and come have fun with us—because someone here wants to meet you!
Some of the events we will have are:
· Social meetups at fun and trendy venues
· Game/movie nights
· Professional networking
· Interesting & stimulating live discussions
· Boys night out!
· Girls night out!
· Happy hours
· And many more indoor and outdoor activities
Do you have any great ideas/suggestions? Do tell!?! I want to hear it! Want to help plan or host events? Definitely, want to hear from you too!
Once again, welcome! Can’t wait to meet you! :)
Remember, Friends & Social, cannot be successful without YOU! This is our group! Let's make it the best!
1. This is a private group and a clear self-face photo (NO SUNGLASSES, NO MASKS, NOTHING BLOCKING YOUR FACE) on your profile is required at all times to be and to remain a member as well as to attend all our events.
2. In an effort to keep the group as active and up-to-date as possible, members who have not participated or attended any event in six months or longer, may be removed. This removal does not ban anyone from the group or prevent them from rejoining. Its purpose is to keep the membership more accurate and—for the sake of new members—provide an honest and fair representation of who they can expect to meet in this group.
Your host/group admin,
Upcoming events (4+)
Past events (307)
This content is available only to members