Anyone who is interested in Chinese food, language, travel, or culture this group is for you! This group is about discussing and sharing experiences, asking questions, and appreciating Chinese culture. Native Chinese, travelers to China, those who want to study Chinese or work abroad, you are all welcome.
Our Mission: Our group strives to unite people who are interested in building ties between China and America and educating the local community about China, America, and Chinese-American heritage.
We will be offering events including:
1) Chinese cultural events including celebrations for Chinese New Year, Dragon Boat Festival, Mid-Autumn Festival, etc
2) Events promoting US-China relations and mutual understanding
3) Social and networking events including Chinese language and culture exchange with Americans and Chinese
4) Events to help members planning to travel, live, study, or work in China
5) Dinners and cooking classes at local Chinese restaurants