What we're about
The purpose of the Frisco Singles is to provide events and activities for singles to do together. This group is for fun, active singles between the ages of 40 and 59.5 who enjoy socializing and want to get out and meet new people. Our events take place in Frisco, Plano, Little Elm, McKinney, Allen, and The Colony.
All new members are offered a 30-day trial membership. New members that sign up and then no-show to events during their trial period may be denied membership.
- Keep your RSVP updated, be respectful with your actions and words.
- Keep a recent, close up, solo, recognizable (non-filtered) picture and first name in your profile
- Keep event RSVP status up to date (minimum of 6 hours before event) Members that frequently "no show" may be removed from the group.
- Be respectful of members, this includes NOT messaging member you have not met in person (this will result in immediate removal and
banning from group).
- Report any safety concerns to event or group organizer(s) as soon as possible.
- Agree to exit the group if you move out of the area and/or your marital status changes.
Upcoming events (4+)
Past events (1,372)
This content is available only to members