Sketch for beginners is an intensive 4 hour workshop running through the basics of Sketch.
This is the perfect workshop if you:
• Have wanted to learn Sketch but haven’t had the time or right project to up-skill in
• Are a designer looking to add a new tool into your workflow
• Are an existing Sketch user wanting to learn new design workflows for efficiency
• Are a developer who’s looking to expand their arsenal
A bit about the host
Callum Shand is the Head of UX at Doghouse Agency. As a company, Doghouse relied heavily on Adobe’s Creative Cloud (CC) to complete every day tasks such as wire framing and designing various assets for mobile and web applications. Having adopted Sketch in late 2014, they hope to never go back.
What will you need to bring?
• Please bring your MacBook (no desktop computers please), with Sketch App installed. The trial version is available here (https://www.sketchapp.com/).
• Water bottle
• All your creative vibes!
If you have any specific dietary requirements please let us know when you RSVP and we will do our best to meet your requirements.
Where will we be workshopping?
Special shout out and thanks to Marketforce for providing their office for the workshop! You are awesome and Fenders loves your support!!
There is no parking at Marketforce, however there is plenty of street parking, and a CPP carpark close by. The West Perth Red Cat stop is a 2 minute walk from the front door.