• To ensure you have an optimal experience, please read everything below.
• By RSVPing "Yes" or attending this or another Fruitluck meetup you respectfully agree to the Fruitluck Meetup Group's guidelines (http://www.meetup.com/Fruitluck/about/), liability release (http://www.meetup.com/Fruitluck/pages/LIABILITY_RELEASE/) & media release (http://www.meetup.com/Fruitluck/pages/MEDIA_RELEASE/).
^ On the "rocks/cliff" at "Fruitcamp by the Sea 2013"
TO FIND ME, YOU MUST PUT ON YOUR THINKING CAP!
1. Start on N Topanga Cyn Blvd.
2. Turn onto Santa Maria Rd and go up it's steep hill.
3. Soon pass ONE house.
4. See GATED (horizontal pole gate for cars) DIRT ROAD/TRAIL on RIGHT (South) side (which Google Maps calls "Summer Hill Ranch Rd", but I think there's no sign), which is the start of the TRAIL YOU'LL BE WALKING ON, so park nearby. You went TOO FAR if you start going downhill on Santa Maria.
5. When you're on the trail, stay to the LEFT until you see me on the right at the rocks/cliff.
6. Fork right to reach me.
• Carpool in the "conversation" below. Non-car options always encouraged!
• I'll be at the rocks at 5:15p sharp, but if you arrive early you may not see me. Sunset is 7:02p (or earlier due to the mountain ridges) so arrive on time and enjoy the short ~2hrs of light we'll have!
• BRING whole fresh ripe raw preferably organic, heirloom and/or exotic uncut fruits & greens. If you want to prepare something, feel free, but it's not required.
• Ripe raw sweet-savory exotic DURIAN will be available! First-come first-served in 1lb de-shelled & de-seeded packages @ $8/package or $14 for 2 (MSRP $9). If you're interested, please bring small bills. Still have durian questions? Please go here (http://www.meetup.com/Fruitluck/pages/Durian/).
Forecast (http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail5/90290), dress warmer for sunset.
- Family & friends
- Musical instruments, all kinds
- Mess kit: plate/bowl, utensils, napkin, cup if you need it
- Sharp knives & cutting boards if your fruit needs it
- Still/Video Camera
- Sunscreen or protective clothing
- Warmer clothes for sunset