• To ensure you have an optimal experience, please read everything below.
Please join us for this very special event!
Socialize with Tim VanOrden, all the way from rural Vermont, and hear how he can "Turbo Charge Your Life!"
More info on fb, please invite your fb friends!
In his talk you'll not only learn strategies to increase your energy, improve your emotional and physical health, and reduce illness, but Tim will share with you his own tried and true motivational tips to help you identify and overcome the obstacles that are preventing you from living your life to the fullest!
Topics of discussion include:
- How to Get Started
- Why Diets Fail
- Overcoming Obstacles
- Dietary Misconceptions
- Meeting Nutritional Needs
- Fueling Your Body and Mind
- Success on a Plant Based Diet
Tim is shattering the myths and misconceptions that surround a plant based diet. Since the creation of the Running Raw Project (RunningRaw.com) in 2005, Tim has transformed himself from a sedentary, couch potato suffering from severe depression and chronic fatigue syndrome into one of the world's fittest men over forty! Now, a sought after coach and presenter in the fields of motivation, nutrition, and athletic performance, Tim has inspired countless people around the world to improve their health and change their lives!
• SUGGESTED DONATION to support Tim's tour is $10-$20 cash per person (payable to the host, upon arrival).
• Also please bring whole fresh ripe raw preferably organic, heirloom and/or exotic uncut fruits & greens to share at the fruitluck. If you want to prepare something, feel free, but it's not required.
What people have said about Tim's talks:
"This was the most amazing lecture I ever heard. He shared so much information...I feel like I really learned a lot and he inspired me..." Celida, NH
"Tim is Amazing. That was the most inspiring raw talk that I have been to to this day. Such a warm, inspiring person. Did I mention inspiring?" Andrea, KS
"I loved Tim's energy! And he knew what he was talking about! He also had a very creative and unique way of describing complex biological functions in the body in an easy to understand way! Thumbs up!" Debi, KS
"Great motivational speaker who truly is a champion for the raw food lifestyle. He has taken the vision of what raw foods can really do for people to the next level." Hope, MO
"Oh my gosh, was Tim Excellent! I loved his heart and his sincerity and the fact that he just cared so much about helping us to get it! So informative, so inspiring!" Gloria, NH
"This guy rocks! He is inspired and inspiring." Larry, Ontario, Canada
"Wow. That was life-altering. I learned so much. That was a wonderful presentation. The extensive Q&A is proving to be exponentially valuable! We just wanted to take him home." Valerie, MO
- 4:00 Fruitluck starts
- 4:45 Tim's presentation
- 6:30 Come run with Tim
- 6:39 Sunset
- 7:00 Fruitluck ends
- Fruit! (and some good vibes)
OPTIONAL (if you need it)
- Mess kit: plate/bowl, utensils, napkin, cup
- Sharp knives & cutting boards if your fruit needs it
- Blanket or lawn chairs for sitting on the grass
- Running/comfy shoes: there's a running/bike path on the beach below our location. Plan to go on an epic sunset run! If you're not into running, wear some comfy shoes as the nearest restroom is a 5min walk.
Forecast 86°F, sunny and clear! It seems to still be Summer!
• Carpool in the "conversation" below. Non-car options always encouraged!
If you can't make it, Tim is also speaking the day before at a paid event at Sun Cafe at 9am.