The time has come for the teaching of the Full Moon ceremony to return. We are being asked to gather and remember the old ways, the way of a woman’s heart and her connection to the divine.
Women of all spiritual understanding are invited to join us on the night of the Full Moon, as we gather in circle to share our prayers, to pray for the healing of the Earth Mother and to honor Grandmother Moon.
May the beauty & magic that is found whenever women gather in grace, be ours to share.
"Walking In Beauty”
Yellow Wolf Nieves
Things you should know...
• Our Full Moon Ceremonies are always Free!
• Our Ceremony is for women only. Young girls who are able to be present, participate & stand in circle for two hours are welcome to join us. To bring young girls, you will need to schedule a conversation with Yellow Wolf . A special teaching on bring young girls to ceremony will be offered.
• Our Brothers: Although we love our brothers, they are invited to support us from home.
What to Expect? :
• Your ceremony begins the moment you decide to participate. Be mindful of your thoughts!
• This is ceremony is held outdoors and you will be required to stand the whole time! If you are physically challenged and unable to stand for long periods of time, please bring a small lawn chair to help ease your body.
• Be sure to check the weather…temperatures can change quickly, dressing in layers is helpful!!!
• Rain does not cancel. Our ceremonies are rarely cancelled. They are held in whatever the weather shows-up.
• Dressing for ceremony is required.
• Sisters are asked to wearing a skirt/dress and a scarf/bandanna, this is a must! Pants can be worn under your dress/skirt, if you feel comfortable doing so.
• We usually dress in white. If you don't have white clothing or feel the need to wear other colors, thank OK. Honor what feels right for you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call me for more information.