20 Floss Street, Kensington, Johannesburg
Be Found in More Online Searches. Find Customers Online With AdWords!
Google AdWords is arguably the most effective way to advertise a product and/ or service… but how does one use AdWords? This is step by step training on how to navigate the Google AdWords World. This workshop will add immense value to those advertisers completely new to Google AdWords, as well to those who have previously created an AdWords account but do not necessarily know how to best structure and optimise campaigns for optimal results.
During this training you will create your first Ad Campaign to launch immediately or to save and use later.
AdWords – How it benefits you:
• You can reach the audience you are looking for – you can be very specific and target a particular segment of the market
• You can choose where your ads appear and set a budget that’s comfortable for you
• You are allowed to make changes to your account at anytime
• Quick access to your campaign results. Easily track and measure the impact and ROI of your advertising campaigns.
Whether you have an online or offline business, this workshop will teach you how to reach people exactly when they’re searching the Internet for what you offer.
Learn how to set up a Google Adwords Campaign including:
Google AdWords Secrets
• Avg. Pos.
• The Search Demand Curve
• Ad Quality
• Good Quality but Low Traffic Keywords
• All Enabled Keywords
• All Enabled Campaigns
• Text Campaign
• Call-Only Campaign
How to Write Effective Text Ads – Google AdWords Secrets
• Search Network only
• Search Network with Display Select
• Locations Options – Advanced
• Bid Strategy
• Daily Budget
• Create and Edit an Ad Group
Create and Edit Ads
• Search Terms Report – How to Use the Search Terms Report to Increase Clicks to your Site: add ‘Keyword’; add ‘Negative Keyword’ (also refer to ‘Keyword Planner’ below)
• Keyword Match Types (Broad Match, Phrase Match, Exact Match, Negative Match)
• Sitelinks Extensions
• Call Extensions
How to enable ‘Opportunities’
Create New Table
Ad Preview and Diagnosis
• Find New Keywords - Search for new keywords using a phrase, website or category
• Ad Group Ideas
• Keyword Ideas
• Add Ad Group and Keyword Ideas from the Table to Your Plan
• Account Setup
• Cancel Account
• Cancel/ Pause Campaign
• How to Change your Budget
This free tool helps you understand how well your keywords, ads, ad groups, and campaigns are working for your business, allowing you to invest wisely and help boost your return on investment (ROI).
Review your AdWords Results – Monthly Report
• Your Clicks by Device Type
• Your Clicks by Network Type
• Your Top Performing Keywords
Refreshments: There will be a tea break.
What to bring: a lap-top and a mouse (a tablet is useless for this type of training). There is WiFi at the venue (but bring your 3G/ 4G plugin as backup, should you have one).
Hands-on: This is hands-on training. During this workshop you will create your first Ad Campaign to launch immediately or to save and use later.
Meet new friends and learn how to create and publish a Google Ad Campaign.
What Fun Seekers are saying about these Meetups:
"Thank you Tony for an informative and inspiring workshop. I highly recommend to anyone who wants to know about Google Adwords" Vanessa Marks
"Great hands on training. Exceptional personal attention" Barbara Ann Humphries
"Well worth the training. Learnt a lot" sue
"This was extremely informative and essential for my business and career growth going forward. Easily and methodically conducted course. Thanks Tony" Steve
"Tony is a wonderful teacher. Knowledgeable and very hands on. And patient too... I already had a campaign going and this lesson perfected it. Many thanks!" Sebe Melody
"Thank you Tony for a fantastic workshop… as always! I highly recommend to everyone… very informative and I really learnt a lot. Thank you" Irina
"Excellent workshop! Very informative and a huge value add to my business! Highly recommended especially after the SEO workshop. Thanks Tony" Gena
"Tony is a great presenter and made it all seem very easy and logical. But of course a lot to be worked through on our own" Vanessa