Are you a developer who knows everything and anything about building an amazing app, but do not have the right business model to launch your product?
Are you an entrepreneur who wants to produce a groundbreaking mobile app and make a true success out of your product?
This event is meant to bring these two worlds together: Entrepreneurs and Developers. Come and network with passionate entrepreneurs, knowledgeable speakers, business-savvy startup founders, driven hackers, and mobile developers.
Sponsored by AT&T Hackathon, this is the first of three events! Join EFactor to learn about the industry, network, find the right partners, and build that mobile app you've been dreaming !
Our panel of experts to discuss:
* What are the very first steps to creating a mobile app?
* How to evaluate if your idea has a great business potential?
* How to find the right developers, or business partners?
* How to market your app?
* Networking hour will be held at the beginning and end of the event
* Food & drinks will be served
* Tickets are $15 online, or $ 20 at the door. Hurry and save $5!
Registration & information (http://www.efactor.com/hackathonsf)
***Students get 25% discount through EFactor EDU, where students can find international internships and build their startup! Student registration (http://edu.efactor.com/hackathonsf)