It's been 2 years since Kubernetes was open sourced and 1 year since it was announced production ready - more than enough reason to celebrate! GCPUG SG is throwing a Kubernetes birthday party in Singapore! There will be talks and plenty of experts to dig deeper into details.
When: 28th of July 2016, Time: 6:30pm
Where: Google, Singapore
please sign up in this Meet Up group AND fill up the Google Form :
• 6:30 pm - Come on in + networking
• 7.00 pm - Welcome and happy birthday Kubernetes (+ 1.3 Overview) by Hunter Nield, Acaleph
• 7.30 pm - Distributed Load Testing with Kubernetes v1.3: Update by Vincent De Smet, Honestbee
• 8.00 pm - k8s on GKE, Vincent Serpoul, Manulife
• 8.30 pm - User stories - what is the community up to (Feel free to ping us if you have suggestions for a talk/topic)
• 9:00 pm - Stay and mingle!
You will have time to ask questions and relax.
Please let us know if you can make to the event until the 25th of July (deadline RSVP). We do not allow +1, please ask your guests to register and RSVP for the meetup - thank you for your understanding.
To register, please sign up in this Meet Up group AND fill up the Google Form :
Due to security of the office premise, only members who filled in the Google Form will be allowed entry.
We are excited to see you at Kubernetes 1st birthday party!