addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

GDG Columbus Message Board › Google Glass

Google Glass

Chuck K.
user 69685082
Columbus, OH
Post #: 1
Anyone else part of the 'explorers' program? I signed up at I/O last year, and got the email last night about kits starting to ship. If they do waves based on the order in which you signed up, I think I should be around 750 or so on the list. Wondering if there's other folks here in the columbus area that will be getting the explorer edition as well.