Join us on Saturday, June 1st, 2019 for the first-ever all-day International Flutter Hackathon organized by over 2 dozen communities worldwide.
Join a team of 2-5 fellow developers at your location to build something amazing in #Flutter and #Hummingbird. At the end of the event, all participants will vote on their favorite projects and the winners will receive prizes and bragging rights 😎 ✌️
For more information visit:
Some IMPORTANT info about the Hackathon and what's gonna happen. Please read it.
1) Will there be food? YES! \o/... Codemate is also sponsoring that to make sure we won't be distracted by our empty tummies.
2) The theme of the hackathon will be announced at the beginning of the event.
3) No solo teams. A team must consist of at least 2 people.
4) The code should be hosted in a public repository (Bitbucket, Github, etc).
5) The project must be completed by the end of your hackathon.
6) Just 1 project will be chosen by organizers to participate in a global Flutter contest to compete with other hubs that are organizing this same event. After the event, all participants will vote. Votes are due by end of day Sunday, June 2 (UTC). More info on how to vote to follow, there will be a website for that (made with Flutter Web, ofc).
7) Please please please, have Flutter already installed in your machine. Here some "Getting Started" info on how to do it: https://flutterhackathon.com/#getting-started or Flutter docs: https://flutter.dev/docs/get-started/install