Only register in this form: http://bit.ly/flutter-jkt-jan
Flutter is Google’s mobile app SDK for crafting high-quality native interfaces on iOS and Android in record time. Flutter works with existing code, is used by developers and organizations around the world, and is free and open source.
Want to get started on building Flutter apps?
Join us for our Flutter Study Jam! Together we'll work through Flutter Udacity Course (https://www.udacity.com/course/build-native-mobile-apps-with-flutter--ud905). You will be able to get hands-on experience with Flutter and build a Flutter app while learning the fundamentals.
- Edi Kurniawan (CTO, PT Whita Aplikasi Nusantara)
In this workshop you will learn:
* Firebase Auth (Google Sign In)
* Firebase CRUD on Flutter
Minimum requirement to join this workshop:
- Basic widget
- SDK flutter stable version
- Have google account for firebase
- Already have setup ide flutter path environment
Bring a laptop! The course will run on all of the latest versions of the popular browsers. For the best experience, the laptop should have Flutter installed on it prior to starting the study jam to save time. Windows/Linux/Mac would all be fine.
Check out : https://flutter.io/get-started/install/
Requirement Workshop :
1. Windows :
* Operating Systems: Windows 7 SP1 or later (64-bit)
* Disk Space: 400 MB (does not include disk space for IDE/tools).
* Tools: Flutter depends on these tools being available in your environment.
- PowerShell 5.0 or newer
- Git for Windows (with the “Use Git from the Windows Command Prompt” option)
If Git for Windows is already installed, make sure you can run git commands from the Command Prompt or PowerShell.
* Operating Systems: macOS (64-bit)
* Disk Space: 700 MB (does not include disk space for IDE/tools).
* Tools: Flutter depends on these command-line tools being available in your environment.
- bash, mkdir, rm, git, curl, unzip, which
Requirement Knowledge and Tools :
1. Understanding Programming Basic Android with Java or Kotlin
3. Android Studio or Visual Studio Code
4. Smartphone or Emulator for Android or IOS