Want to try something different? A new challenge or a new type of workout? Look no further and join us and the beautiful Angèle Plaut in a Pole Dance initiation for Beginners at the Brussels ART & POLE school!
Pole dance is a form of performance art, which combines dance and acrobatics centered on a vertical burlesque pole.
Pole Dance is engaging, and motivates you like no other sport (trust us, CM Emmeline has gotten hooked and can barely live without her weekly sessions now!) Workout results are visible very quickly!
Pole Dance is regarded as a form of exercise but it can also be an elegant and sexy way to express yourself through an artsy and creative flow!
Places are limited to 18: First come, first serve.
GGI Price: 15 euros. Cash only!
Duration: 1h30 minutes (7:00PM-8:30PM)
- fill in the Google form: bit.ly/GGIpoleDec2016
- please RSVP responsibly. Cancellations MUST BE DONE 48h in advance. GGI attendance policy will apply.
RSVP is personal (if you have a friend that would like to join, she should also register via the Google form).
*What will I learn?
- basic beginner tricks (spins, dance moves, climbs)
- we will do a short dance routine
*What to wear?
- a pair of shorts are a must, the shorter: the better (your skin helps you stick to the bar)!
- tank top, or just a sports bra
- no shoes needed
- a pair of sweat pants, a light sweater, some socks for the warm up if you get cold easily
*What to bring? - Small towel, water.
*Can anyone do it? - Yes, previous knowledge is not required. Before the class, please let the instructor, Angèle, know of any health related issues or injuries you may have.
*Are there changing rooms/lockers? - Yes, there is a corner space behind curtains in the studio where you can change, you can also take your valuable belongings with you in the training room.
*How to get there: Avenue Buyl 110a, 1050 Ixelles. Bus 71, tram 94, tram 25, tram 7: "Buyl" stop.
The studio is behind the Isodyn Fitness center. Go up the driveway of the center, and at the end you will see a building on the right hand side with a bright pink glass door where some light will be shinning ;)
** PLEASE NO LOTIONS OR CREAMS ON SKIN PRIOR to the workout, otherwise you won’t have a good grip on the pole***