addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Greater New Orleans Tea Party Message Board 2012 PRESIDENTIAL AND VP CANDIDATES › NEWT GINGRICH FOR PRESIDENT

NEWT GINGRICH FOR PRESIDENT

Terri
user 9090133
Kenner, LA
Post #: 1,968
Newt Gingrich is now officially in the race for the Republican Presidential Primary........

Here are articles re: some of his recent comments ............
Ryan Plan is RADICAL: http://www.newsmax.co...­

Individual Mandate is OK: http://www.newsmax.co...­

PLEASE remember these reports come from the "media"...... do your own research, find the video and make sure these comments were taken in context..... (I will be doing this also) I am VERY leary about letting the "press" demonize candidates .... look what they did to Sarah Palin. Just saying....check it out and verify!!!!

Whatcha think , Patriots???? We NEED to be vetting ALL the candidates. Please comment /and or post other articles.

(Will be adding the other Repub candidates separately.......)
Keith
user 9041729
Ponchatoula, LA
Post #: 57

Check out the real Newt Gingrich before you make a decision you may not like what you see .

http://www.the912proj...­
Keith
user 9041729
Ponchatoula, LA
Post #: 59
Three times while in office in the nineties he voted and pushed for ethanol subsidies for our energy future . Now things are "different and it's not needed anymore" , his words in a conference calls when trying to explain why he used to be FOR it . He never mentioned that no subsidies are necessary - we have a free market system and if the product is of value, people will buy it .

He did try to explain his other problems he having right now but couldn't really pull it off . He maybe smart with his rhetoric , but his records gets worse every time I look it up . Anyone who believes burning up food sources for a energy source , while it is increasing the cost on corn on any food item involved in corn , is just another politician trying to spin his way out more bad decisions that he's made in the past and gives us an idea what to expect in the future .

http://hotair.com/arc...­
Mary
user 8981040
Group Organizer
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 268
Thanks for taking the conference call for me.... biggrin
leah a.
leahasevedo
Metairie, LA
Post #: 39
i wouldn't vote for newt or romney if my life depended on it. might as well vote for obama if your going to vote for these guys. cain and bachman are the only 2 people who i would even consider at the m0ment. we have got to send a message not just to washington, but the entire country that americans are tired of the games and we are ready and able to hold everyone accountable for their actions or inactions. newt is a liberal in republicans clothing and so is romney. cain is a conservative and so is bachman. i wish they would run together since allen west won't run. ron paul is good and i do love a good libertarian but cain hold more of my beliefs and i really think he would serve us well. i like pawlenty. he says all the right things, but does he do all the right things. i liked his answer at the debate when he was asked about his cap n trade deal. he is right no one is perfect, but we can not afford another 4 years of broken promises. republicans cave so often. it is time for america to give the conservatives a chance. democrates and republicans have shown us time and time again that they can not be trusted. their words come from the mouth, not their soul. cain has my vote and i really think we all should push rince priebius or whatever his name is to support hermain cain and michelle bachman. the time of the republicans has run its course, and they need to get on board or or they will be pushed off by us "the tea party". no more voting for the lesser of 2 evil. its time to have a real choice at the ballot. i have written to the rnc and told them they will get nothing from me unless they are supporting who the tea party supports. as erika badu would say " show the proof or get the boot".
A former member
Post #: 73
I'm with you Leah and Keith! I just DON'T WANT the "Same ole Same Guys". They HELP Create this Problem and I DON"T Believe them currently when their Lips move! You just can't Trust them, they BELONG to the Washington Machine for Life!
At the Moment, I only have eyes on Herman Cain and Michele Bachman! I WANT NEW "Conservative" People in office, Local, State and Federal for now on, Period.
Personally I thought Pewlenty was 'HORRIBLE" in the 1st Debate. He was more into talking about his 'personal side' then answering the question. (too much like conceited Obama). Ron Paul has some wonderful ideals but TOO far Right to the point of weird. (I consider myself moderate to far right but don't have the Money Ron Paul has so I would not take unemployment Beneifts and food stamps away - just reform and do drug testing, cut the FRAUD out, this can be done by spending GOOD money but SAVING even more money - it will pay for itself). Besides he wants to cut Medicare and Social Security out which I'm TOTALLY AGAINST! My mother would NOT be able to survive and all her and my fathers benefits from Shell Oil just don't cut it 100% for survival. They are owed every little bit. Hey they put into this - they are owed it!
As far as Mitt Romney - he's just a joke - typical good looking jock and politician. Even his 'Body Language speaks LOUD and Clear! Same ole - same ole. He had his chance and screwed it up in the past. He's part of the WASHINGTON Machine - once a member - ALWAYS a Memeber! Although, I do believe only 2 or 3% of Politicians that are part of the Washington Machine are sincere and trying hard - you can tell by their ACTIONS. It's NOT what they say anymore , It's ALL ABOUT ACTIONS for NOW ON!!!!!! He one of them - his past proves it. Also, FOX News is pissing me off with pushing their agenda and picks not mentioning Herman Cain and THEY Know the PEOPLE After the debate were VERY Impressed with CAIN! NOT the same ole - same ole B.S. from the others!
Randy E.
user 10393665
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 85
As far as I'm concerned I totally agree. The same old political machine must go, ie Newt and Mitt, if we are going to defeat BHO in 2012. Unfortunately the ones that I see as having any chance in defeating this Marxist are Marco Rubio, Alan West, Mike Pence, Chris Christie, Jim De Mint. They are out of the picture for now. We must remain calm. The Libs love to see us in a chaotic and confused state hoping to defeat Obama in 2012. Time is on our side if we are to reverse the waves of the present administration but we better hurry up.
Skip
user 4023821
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 253
He needs to go away. He's smart, but he's not conservative as his record shows. Pro individual mandate, pro cap and trade, etc, etc.

But he says now he's seen the light and he made a "mistake", well his record has too many "mistakes".

Plus we met the guy at SRLC. He's a slimeball.

The only thing he's got going is he could beat Obama in a debate. But I don't think this is really that hard to do. If Newt is the best we have we're screwed because I don't believe he would change a damned thing.
Randy E.
user 10393665
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 86
Well said Skipp.
Raymond R. A.
user 14490943
Chalmette, LA
Post #: 4
For me, Newt is out. But don't think the ONLY chance we have of defeating Obama are Republicans not running (Rubio, Christie, DeMint, &c.) I think ANYONE can defeat obama. However, if we want a true conservative, we must look at Bachmann & Cain. I am strong on Michele Bachmann. Unless SHE does or says something that turns me, I will cast my vote for her. She has been a strong supporter of the Tea Party movement, in addition to her business experience, her intelligence, her knowledge of the issues, and her strong family values (good marriage, raised 5 children and 23 foster children). She's truly a good lady at heart and loves the US of A! Bachmann 2012!