addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Greater New Orleans Tea Party Message Board 2012 PRESIDENTIAL AND VP CANDIDATES › MITT ROMNEY: POSITION ON THE "ISSUES"

MITT ROMNEY: POSITION ON THE "ISSUES"

Terri
user 9090133
Kenner, LA
Post #: 3,249
Here's Mitt Romney's website and his position of many issues.....
http://www.mittromney...­

Don't know WHERE Obama campaign is getting their claims about Romney's positions on the economy!!!!
Connie Z.
ConnieZ
Kenner, LA
Post #: 531
Oh no. I've only read two "issues" so far, and I can see where he is going. I read "Courts & Constitution" and "Education".

We are really going to have to push Romney and his campaign hard, to have him adopt a "limited government" stance. He alludes to limits on his page about the Constitution, but we already know from past experience that he is a big government guy.
A former member
Post #: 158
Thank you, Connie, for reminding everyone that we should NEVER listen to what our politicians/officeholders say; but, should ALWAYS look at what they actually do/have done.

Obviously, we have no choice (as usual) in candidates; but, to have any illusions that Romney promises any real change in the right direction will cause us to put down our guard. If President Obama is unelected, our fight from behind the eight ball definitely will continue.
Connie Z.
ConnieZ
Kenner, LA
Post #: 533
Here's Mitt Romney's website and his position of many issues.....
http://www.mittromney...­

Don't know WHERE Obama campaign is getting their claims about Romney's positions on the economy!!!!

Hi Terri, thanks so much for the link. It is very helpful.

His website is very well done, like Obama's was in 2008. With a zillion issues. But... that's what it takes now. I remember looking at Obama's site back then and thinking, "wow, this guy has covered every single issue, these people must have worked for 20 years on this platform."

I'm glad Romney is following a slightly similar approach, because it was successful for Obama and we need every advantage possible.

Thanks again!

Yours in Liberty,
Connie