addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Greater New Orleans Tea Party Message Board 2012 PRESIDENTIAL AND VP CANDIDATES › I would like someone from the Romney/Ryan campaign to come explain...

I would like someone from the Romney/Ryan campaign to come explain...

Connie Z.
ConnieZ
Kenner, LA
Post #: 539
I would like to hear from a representative from their campaign to explain:

1.) Their financial blueprint to get us out of debt
2.) Their blueprint for healthcare (after Obamacare is repealed) Various GOP folks keep talking about Repeal and Replace. But what are they going to Replace it with? I personally want the government out of healthcare as much as possible, so I am very interesting in what the "replace" is going to entail.

Does anyone know if there will be a Louisiana Romney/Ryan campaign office?

I feel that we should ask them to come speak to the Greater New Orleans Tea Party. Hopefully they will reach out to us, rather than us having to reach out to them.