addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube
Lynne H.
user 9726913
Marrero, LA
Post #: 13
I saw '2016' today in Houston. The movie - really a documentary - is playing at two theatres in Houston. The show was very well- attended, especially considering that it is playing five times each day at both theatres. 2016 was excellent; it was a faithful adaptation of Dinesh D'Souza's book 'The Roots of Obama's Rage.' D'Souza's hypothesis on what drives Obama's extremely radical agenda is supported by both facts and D'Souza's understanding of the 'third world country' mindset. It rings true to me. I highly recommend the movie, and I hope that it will be shown at a theatre near New Orleans.
What will America look like in 2016 if Obama is re-elected? That is the producers', including D'Souza's, final question that they leave with the viewers to consider.
My fellow patriots, this is indeed, SCARY stuff.
Lynne Hefti
Terri
user 9090133
Kenner, LA
Post #: 3,281
Thanks for the review, Lynne.

I highly recommend Dinesh D'Souza's first book "THE ROOTS OF OBAMA'S RAGE"...... it really explains WHY he does so many anti- American things!!!! I am reading his new book "OBAMA'S AMERICA"..... so far it mirrors the first one pretty closely.

KEEP CALLING AMC ELMWOOD TO ASK THAT THEY SHOW THIS FILM HERE !!!!!
http://www.amctheatre...­