addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Greater New Orleans Tea Party Message Board ELECTIONS 2019 .......ROAD TO VICTORY › Michele Bachman, R, MN

Michele Bachman, R, MN

Terri
user 9090133
Kenner, LA
Post #: 905
http://www.michelebac...­

Rep Bachmann is a true "Constitutional Conservative" and the "#1 target to defeat" according to Nancy Pelosi. Apparently, Bachmann's district is fairly liberal so she may need help in her re-election campaign.

Keep an eye on this race...... I personally would HATE to lose Rep Bachmann in Congress.
Nicholas del G.
user 9325221
La Place, LA
Post #: 4
Me too. She is definitely one of my favorites. My dream ticket for 2012 Pres. is her and Ron Paul
Randy E.
user 10393665
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 11
I have been following Michele for quite awhile and truly admire her bravery and strong stance in fighting to preserve our CONSTITUTION. She has been targeted by the Left as the second most hated woman in politics, Sarah Palin being the first. We cannot lose this great American Patrioit. I will do what I can to help her win.