142 St Asaph St, Christchurch Central, Christchurch 8011, Christchurch
Always wanted to get better at Math?
So you're ready to have some arithmetic fun? You've come to the right place! This flexible, non-assessed session to help you improve your arithmetic.
It doesn't matter what level your at, Khan Academy's full of fun exercises and great videos which help you start your journey towards math mastery. Cover ver the big ones: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, of course. It doesn't stop there.
Our meetup provides the social aspects the time and space to get it done.
• No teachers, just time dedicated to your goal.
• Meet with a supportive and encouraging group
• You know you've mastered something when you can teach it to someone.
• Surrounded by people to learn from or coach and mentor
• Practice with like minded people and learn at your own pace.
What to should I bring?
• Bring your devices, Laptop or download the app on a tablet or smart phone.
• Session Lasts 1-2 hours
About Khan Academy:
Khan Academy offers practice exercises, instructional videos, and a personalized learning dashboard that empower learners to study at their own pace in and outside of the classroom. tackle math, science, computer programming, history, art history, economics, and more. Our math missions guide learners from kindergarten to calculus using state-of-the-art, adaptive technology that identifies strengths and learning gaps. We've also partnered with institutions like NASA, The Museum of Modern Art, The California Academy of Sciences, and MIT to offer specialized content.
Example Exercise: Comparing with multiplication exercise
Example Lesson: Basic multiplication and division