addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

GROC Trail Crew Message Board › Hollister Spencer Park

Hollister Spencer Park

Bryan H.
lococj7
Hemlock, NY
Post #: 3
So after reading the cover article about new opportunities at Hollister park, I am extremely excited.

After riding the park a few weeks ago I was pleased to see some trail repair and new singletrack.

Do we know who was involved in the trail building?

Since I live close to the park I would like to get in contact with anyone with interest in maintaining and expanding the trail system at HHSP!

Bryan
Bruce h.
user 15430991
Penfield, NY
Post #: 1
Bryan
My name is Bruce Hayward. I have been part of the GROC Board for several years but also a member of Park Ave Bike MTB Team. Our Bike Team promotes the S6, six hour endurance race, every year at Spencer. With that we take pride in ownership in maintaining the trails. Although we do not act alone we are probably the majority who maintain and develop it. With the recent addition of land several of our team members have met with the Park Ranger and have established a plan to expand. GROC has also been active in this discussion but has reached a point of saturation with their outstanding advocacy for all of the other trails. I do not have details of the plan but I will be happy to get you in contact with the guys. Send me an email with your personal contact at haybruce42@gmail.com and I will pass it on.