No man left behind ride* in both Tryon and West Bay Parks:
• 10-15 miles*
• Lots and lots of climbing! [masked] ft )
• Technical Terrain:
>Moderate to steep climbs and descents.
>Tight singletrack wt rocks, roots, loose gravel and small drops
• Intermediate pace with short rest breaks
* Pace and route are negotiable at ridetime
As with all of our rides, weather permitting. If it's too wet we won't be riding so check back before you leave the house OR use the Meetup App on iOS or Android.
Please come prepared:
• Be on time
• Bring your gear ( Helmets required! )
• Bring water
• Bring a Light (300 Lumen at least) for night rides
• Bring a spare tube and tools
• Bring a good attitude!
• Consider bug spray and sunscreen!
If you love great local trails, support them by joining GROC.