GROgrl is all about empowering women by offering fun social meetups as well as free workshops and seminars geared towards both personal and professional growth!
All of the workshops and seminars we offer are 100% free for all of our members; no strings attached! We believe that every woman, regardless of status or circumstance, should have access to resources to help her grow.
Our social gatherings won't require any membership fees however dependent upon the meetup scheduled payment may be required for the activity itself (for example: kayaking, wine tasting etc.)
With that being said, you GROgrl!
Interested in delivering your own seminar or workshop?
GROgrl is always looking for new volunteers! If you have a skill or certification that you think would benefit the group then fill out this form:
In order to make sure we are able to continue offering high quality meetups and seminars GROgrl employs the RSVP policy below:
RSVP Meeting Policies
• Please only RSVP for those events you are able to attend. Many of our events have limited space so we want to make sure we are leaving seats for those who are able to attend.
• If you have RSVP'ed to an event and are going to be late please contact the host prior to the meetup time to confirm. We will try to our best to accommodate any late arrivals unless the specific meetup has a start time integral to the activity.
• If you have RSVP'ed to an event and realize you are no longer able to attend please change your RSVP to 'No' at least 24 hours prior to the day of the event. If there are unforeseen circumstances the day of the event and you are unable to attend please contact the host and let them know.
• Any member that doesn’t attend without changing their RSVP or notifying the host will be marked as a no show. We understand that sometimes members might sincerely forget that they had RSVP'ed for an event so a warning will be sent after two no-shows.
• After three no-shows a member will be placed on hold. This means that the member cannot RSVP to any new events without first contacting the host and requesting an RSVP. The RSVP will be provided at the hosts discretion.