What we're about
Grupo Sociocultural LATINO Sociocultural Group (GSLATINOSG) http://grupolatinogroup.org/ . This group is exclusively for men: gay, bisexual, heterosexual, trans, and queer men . The goal of this group is to bring gay, bisexual, and anyone who identify as male/men and Latino culture together. GSLATINOSG helps singles and non-singles men 21 years and older to building network through events, indoor/outdoor activities, and support groups. GSLATINOSG is unique because it it embraces people from Brazil, Italy, France, French Guyana, Suriname, and from the Spanish speaking countries (Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Falkland Islands, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Spain, The Philipines, Uruguay, and Venezuela). Also, GSLATINOSG recognizes that individuals whose parents are/were originaly from Latin countries can call themselves "Latinos", and those who embrace the Latino identity ("Latino by choice"). GSLATINOSG offer to its members the complete Latino world experience.. Our activities/events is based on the Latino culture, and will make you have good time with us. GSLATINOSG was founded in 2007, and we decide to be atMeetUp to show our activities to the MeetUp community. Know more about us at: http://grupolatinogroup.org/ . Follow us in Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/spanishandportugue... (https://www.facebook.com/spanishandportugueseculturelovers/)
RSVP Policy: GSLATINOSG offers a social setting for gay, bisexual, and anyone who identify as male/man in the San Francisco/Bay Area to meet with another men at no cost to themselves. In doing so we ask our members to be considerate when RSVP'ing for events. As our community of GSLATINOSG members is growing our events fill up quickly and are frequently wait listed.
GSLATINOSG members are reminded to please change their RSVP if their plans change to free up space for others who might otherwise be left on the waiting list on the day of the event.
Legal Disclaimer & Liability Information:
By joining GSLATINOSG, RSVP'ing to events, and attending events, you are confirming that you and your guests (if applicable) have read, understand and accept the following:
1. GSLATINOSG is a private group for gay, bisexual, and anyone who identify as male/man. Attending events is voluntary by you as a member. Participation in any activity with us is at your own risk.
2. By joining GSLATINOSG as a member you agree to indemnify and hold harmless GSLATINOSG, its organizers, co-organizers, assistant organizers, event hosts, and other members from all claims or liability of every type (including court costs and legal fees) for injury or death to any person or for damage to property, loss of personal property or any other wrongful act arising out of or relating to your participation as a member. This agreement applies to you and to other persons (as your guests) who may accompany you in these endeavors.
3. You also agree to hold the organizers as well as other group members harmless. By participating voluntarily in the group, you expressly waive any and all such claims against each and every other member in the group, including without limitation any and all claims against the group organizer, co-organizers, assistant organizers, and event hosts.
4. GSLATINOSG may hold events involving a variety of different activities. These events are not intended to be dangerous. However, those events may be dangerous and pose a risk to GSLATINOSG members and guests. By participating voluntarily in the group you understand that you are responsible for your own safety.
5. Any social events that GSLATINOSG sponsors and holds will fall also under the same Disclaimer and Liability guidelines listed above.