addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Grad Student/Young Professional Mix n Mingle Group Message Board › Avoid Social Ostracism: Read This

Avoid Social Ostracism: Read This

A former member
Bonjour, amis!

I know that I've already reminded you about this once (and that I'm pretty neurotic about it in general), but please, please, PLEASE update your RSVPs if you won't be able to make it to brunch on Sunday.

Rue Cler is small, very popular, and delicious, and I'd rather not be blacklisted. I think the owners of Panzanella in Carrboro have a special hatred for Eric, after he made a reservation for 20-25 people and only about half of them showed up. Let's not let that happen this time around.

No-shows will be the recipient of a very public, very creative, and very embarrassing punishment.

Please drop your RSVP as soon as possible (i.e., preferably in the next 48 hours) if you know you won't be able to make it for some reason.

Thanks so much, guys. I look forward to eating way too many beignets on Sunday morning!

- Tori