addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Grad Student/Young Professional Mix n Mingle Group Message Board › Country Music?? QDR Megaticket Concert Series for this summer

Country Music?? QDR Megaticket Concert Series for this summer

A former member
Post #: 2
Hey everyone!
Just seeing if anyone is interested in this...
It is throughout the summer at the Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion.
Tickets start at $149 for the lawn for the entire summer-so thats 6 concerts for $149!!!

Here is a list of the main acts:

April 28, 2012 - Sugarland
June 8, 2012 - Lady Antebellum + Darius Rucker
July 15, 2012 - Toby Keith + Brantley Gilbert
July 27, 2012 - Jason Aldean + Luke Bryan
August 10, 2012 - Rascal Flatts + Little Big Town
August 24, 2012 - Brad Paisley + The Band Perry

http://promo.livenati...­

So... I plan on buying a ticket and I think it would be fun to get a group together for each concert. I have never been to this music pavilion so I am not sure how/where we could meet before???
Ideas?
Suggestions??
=)
A former member
Post #: 1
I'd be down for this. As long as I get to wear a cowboy hat, that is. The boots and belt buckle are tentative.
A former member
Post #: 5
I'm in. You guys will have to help me find a nice cowboy hat and boots with a big belt buckle. I'm too much of a city guy. tongue
A former member
Post #: 3
Haha, you boys are silly! Its not really a requirement to dress like a cowboy to go to a country concert :-b
A former member
Post #: 2
I would be in for this.
A former member
Post #: 4
Awesome! Well sounds like a few people are interested =) I will put a thingy up on meetup....
Eric-how do you make an event cool looking with the pictures you guys put up?? Do I have to be a special person with admin/organizers rights or something?? haha