addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Grad Student/Young Professional Mix n Mingle Group Message Board › Please take over my lease in CH/Carrboro!

Please take over my lease in CH/Carrboro!

A former member
Hey folks!

Sorry to spam you guys, but I'm kind of in a bind here. The awesome news is that I've been accepted to Teach for America. The not-so-awesome news is that this means I will have to leave the beautiful state of North Carolina for at least 2 years.

I move to San Antonio at the end of next month, but my lease doesn't expire till July 31.

If any females are looking for a place to live in Chapel Hill/Carrboro from late May/early June until July 31, please please PLEASE let me know.

Honestly, you can't find a better location. I can see Franklin Street from my window, as well as downtown Carrboro. My front door is about 30 yards from Carrburitos. It's beyond amazing.

Also, my house is super nice. It's new construction, so it has hardwoods, granite, a wine bar, a nice deck with grill, etc. Likewise, the roommates are amazing. Tidy, respectful, fun, and so on.

My room is fairly large, with a fantastic closet. It can come furnished with two dressers and a desk/vanity, if you'd be interested.

It normally rents for $600/mo but, since I'm really looking for someone quickly, I'm willing to lease it for $500/mo and pay the difference myself.

Also, if anyone else you know is interested, there are one or two other rooms that will be open. If those don't fill up, you'll just have more of the house to yourself (but you won't have to pay anything extra!)

Seriously, you're not going to find a better location (and you certainly won't get as much for your money) anywhere else!

Here's a link to some pictures of my place: http://www.louisebeckproperties.com/view/206_Sunset­

Please email me with any questions. Thanks!

Tori

toddve@hendrix.edu

vtodd@northcarolina.edu